Stay: 15 Days
Departing: 12th April 2014
Returning: 27th April 2014
The following hotels are available:
- Amman - City Hotel
- Jerusalem - New Metropole
- Makkah - Al Olayan (4 Star), Full Board
- Medinah - Sanabil Al Salmy (4 Star), Full Board
We have brought this package back for Umrah 2014 due to the popular demand from last year. This 15 day Easter Umrah 2014 and Al'Aqsa package includes the following:
- Flights from London Heathrow
- Umrah & other country visas relationg to this package
- Meet & assist on arrival at London Heathrow Airport
- Full Ground Transport in Amman, Jerusalem & Jeddah, Makkah & Madinah – Private coach
- Accommodation detailed as above or similar
- All rooms are ensuite
- Help & Guidance throughout journey
- Hotels are within short walking distance to the Haraam
- Ziarats in Amman, Jerusalem, Makkah & Madinah – Trip to the Historical places in Amman, Jerusalem, Makkah & Madinah
- Cost of an adult (per person) based on four people sharing: £SOLD
- Cost of an adult (per person) based on three people sharing: £SOLD
- Cost of an adult (per person) based on two people sharing: £SOLD
Day - 1: (12/04/2014) - Meet and assist at Heathrow Airport before flying to Amman
Day - 2: (13/04/2014) - Upon Arrival, Transfer to City Hotel
Transfer to City Hotel, after Breakfast – ziarats to: Ashabe – Khaaf, Nabi Yousah, Nabi Shoaib. Lunch en route to the border crossing to Jerusalem and transfer into Hotel.
Day - 3: (14/04/2014) - Ziarat Beit Ul Muqaddas, salah in Masjidul Al'Aqsa
After Breakfast – Ziarat Beit Ul Muqaddas, with performing salah in the infamous Masjidul Aqsa
Day - 4: (15/04/2013) - Ziarat of Hebron, salah, Masjidul Aqsa
After Breakfast – Ziarat of Hebron, with performing salah in the infamous Masjidul Aqsa
Day - 5: (16/04/2014) - Prepare to fly to Jeddah
After Breakfast – Ziarat of Nabi Musa, a final salah at the infamous Masjidul Aqsa and the wearing of Ihram in Masjidul Aqsa. We will then have lunch enroute to Amaan to fly to Jeddah.
Day - 6 to 11: (17/04/2014 to 17/04/2014) - Journey to Makkah to Perform Umrah and Rest
Once we arrive in Makkah we will proceed to perform Umrah 2014, with ziarats in Makkah to follow. We will rest for the following 5 days in Makkah where you can focus on your prayers, ibadah and enjoy the atmosphere.
Day - 11 to 15: (22/04/2014 to 26/04/2014) - Journey to Madinah
We will travel to Madinah, where we will embark upon various optional but recommended ziarats in Madinah. You are free to spend the remainder of your stay during this Umrah 2014 Package as you wish and focus on your prayers and ibadah.
Day - 16: (27/04/2013) - Leave Madinah and return to the United Kingdom
We shall leave Madinah and prepare to journey to Jeddah for our departure to return home to the United Kingdom.
All packages are subject to availability and subject to:
- Airline schedules
- Islamic Moon sightings, which may alter Islamic dates.
Please be aware that hotel check in times are after 6pm, and check out times are before 1pm.
Changes can occur without prior notice, but should they, we shall endeavour to give you as much notice as possible.
Full Terms and Conditions apply.