- When we act as a principal the relevant invoice will state that "your ultimate contract is with Zam Zam Travels Limited". In that case, the following booking conditions will apply, as set out below in "your contract with us" and the following paragraphs.
- For clarity the use of the word "Us", "we", "Zam Zam Travels Ltd" & "the Company", will refer to Zam Zam Travels Ltd and the term "you", "yourself", "the Client" or "the Pilgrim" will refer to the person signing this agreement.
- An agreement between the Pilgrim and the Company will only be valid if and when the company acknowledges the Hajj Booking received by means of a receipt and the agreed deposit has been paid and all funds have been cleared by our bank. A Formal confirmation of Flight, hotel and departure times will only be made to the client 7 days before the expected departure date as indicated on the receipt. And the Client has accepted these terms and conditions by accepting the Hajj and Umrah formal receipt.
- This Agreement or any contract between the client and the company will fall under English law and Jurisdiction for the arrangement of the travel and accommodation. Issues within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will fall under the Saudi Law and Jurisdiction between the client and the service provider in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any passenger bookings at any time, in the unlikely event that there be any dispute prior to departure.
- ATOL is a financial protection scheme covering UK travellers. Only ATOL Protected tour operators can provide the peace of mind and full financial protection. The price of our air holiday packages includes the amount of £2.50 per person as part of the ATOL Protection Contribution (APC) we pay to the UK Civil Aviation Authority. This charge is included in our advertised prices.
Your Financial Protection
When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.
We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).
If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.
Book with confidence when you book
- When you book your Hajj and Umrah package or flights with Zam Zam Travels Ltd you can rest assured that you will be protected by ATOL. If you would like to verify our ATOL Number is (9798), you may check on the ATOL website by checking the website www.caa.co.uk/ATOL.
What is ATOL and what does it do for me?
- ATOL is a protection scheme for air holidays and flights managed by the Civil Aviation Authority ("CAA"). All tour operators and travel firms selling air holiday packages and flights in the UK as a principal are required by law to hold a licence called an Air Travel Organiser’s Licence ("ATOL").
All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate
Prices and payment
- A full list of what is included in the price of offer will be found in the price list. We guarantee not to increase the basic price of your trip after your full payment. We reserve the right to change hotel prices until full payment or at any time before you book. However, any price changes after your full payment will not affect the price of your booking unless you request a change to the booking/accommodation/flight or other items of your package. All flights booking for Hajj and Umrah require a non-refundable deposit and after the initial.
- Booking the final payment to be made within 24 hours otherwise fare difference must be paid if the new fare/accommodation is higher than the original fare booked. Prices are not guaranteed until tickets are issued, flights can change to other scheduled flight or extra flights (Charter) especially for Hajj. All credit card and debit card processing fees 3.5% apply. If for any reason your Hajj visa has not granted by the Saudi Embassy for your Hajj we are not responsible for any costs and no refund will be offered.
Cancelling your booking
- You will not be able to recover your deposit upon cancellation. You will also be liable for further deductions by way of agreed reimbursement to cover all the foreseeable expenses of the Company.
- If Cancelled before 7 (seven) weeks of your Travel 25% refund
- If Cancelled less than 7 (seven) weeks before travel Nil refund
- THE MINISTRY OF HAJJ ISSUES THE HAJJ STICKERS IN SAUDI ARABIA TO THE AGENT ON THE SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE THAT THE AGENT HAS PAID FULLY FOR THE ACCOMMODATION FOR THE PILGRIM IN MAKKAH AND MADINAH. ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE INCLUDING AIRLINE TICKETS. THEREFORE PILGRIMS MUST UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF HAJJ STICKER FROM MINISTRY OF HAJJ BEFORE COMMITTING FOR THE TRIP AND AGREE TO THE REFUND POLICY. NO ALTERATION OR CHANGE COULD BE INCORPORATED AFTER CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING. HOWEVER, AGENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANY SUCH CHANGE INCLUDING CHANGE OF TRAVEL DATES, TRAVEL ROUTE & USE OF AIRLINE (SCHEDULE/CHARTER), AIRCRAFT WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
- Whilst reasonable care is taken to ensure that the information given to you is accurate, we cannot guarantee its true accuracy as the information may come from a third party and we reserve the right to change the information including these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You must check these terms and conditions for changes. The Company has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that all representatives, agents, tour operator used are reputable. However, the company does not have direct control over such organisations and shall not be responsible for any services, acts or omissions by them or their employees. The Client accepts that the booking is subject to the terms and conditions of such firms companies or persons and shall provide services to the Company and the Client.
- If cancellation or change by the Company is brought about by war, riots, civil commotion, strikes, disasters, terrorist act, events of nature, act of God, technical problems with transportation or other events outside the control of the Company, the Company shall not be held responsible in any way.
- All personal baggage, including personal articles, medicines, mobiles phones and any other items the client has with them are at all times and under all circumstances at "owners risk". No responsibility is accepted by the Company for the Client's failure to carry passports, visas or other documents required for the purpose of the journey.
- As is the nature of hajj & umrah and with the vast number of pilgrims, there is a higher probability of viruses and airborne deceases, it is therefore your personal responsibility of your well-being at all time, the company cannot be held responsible for any personal accidents, illness, and death during your travel and during the pilgrim, or any medical reason. We strongly advise you have suitable travel insurance cover for your journey and stay.
- For Health & Safety in the KSA, local rules and compliance will supersede any standard represented or relied upon in the UK.
- The Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to flights for Hajj & Umrah packages including not enough time to perform 40 Salah in Madinah. All hotels star rating are according to Saudi Arabian standard and some hotels rooms may change from 3/5 to 5/7peoples. During Hajj & Umrah journey the unexpected is often the norm. Despite very careful planning and organisation the hajj journey can never be taken for granted like a normal holiday expected in the UK. The Pilgrim we wish it to be pleasant for a once in a lifetime experience, however the vast number of people from across the globe with a varied life style may have an impact on your pilgrim, unfortunately the company cannot be held responsible for this experience.
- The provision of the service offered by the company is in good faith and best endeavours to meet your standard however, we, our agents or their sub agents cannot be held responsible for any short comings outside the company’s control against your expectations of the pilgrimage. No express or implied, is made by us or by any person as to its accuracy, completeness or fairness and it should not be relied on as such. Any opinions and estimates expressed reflect our judgment at this date and are subject to change without notice.
- IN the KSA the Saudi government has the sole responsibility for the movement of Hajj pilgrims between Jeddah, Makkah, Mina, Araft, Muzdalifah, Madinah or any other point of pilgrim in the KSA (All your costs have been covered by the Hajj Draft). Our Local Agent has no control what so ever over the transportation, this includes and is not limited to, timing, quality of the transport, duration of the journey and the facilities on the transport. Our local agent will assist where possible but this element of the pilgrimage is outside of our control and we cannot be held responsible in any shape or form.
- The KSA has the sole responsibility of Tents in Mina & Arafat, our local agent will assist where possible; The Company cannot be held responsible for the quality or services at these points in the pilgrimage.
Hajj & Umrah Visa Application Documents
The Saudi Government may and can at any time introduce or increase fees for Visas for Hajj and/or Umrah. If this should happen, we will add this amount onto your travel invoice and will endeavour to notify you of any changes as soon as possible.
In order to make you Hajj application please ensure the following items have been submitted:
- 4 Colour Passport size photos with a white background ONLY.
- Proof of Meningitis (ACWY) vaccination.
- Passport valid for eight months (6 months absolute minimum).
- Non-British Passport holder must have "INDEFINITE PERMISSION TO STAY" endorsed in your passport.
Zam Zam Travel Limited able to obtain Hajj & Umrah visas for all British, EU and other nationals who have any legal right of residency for the UK. The Saudi Embassy requires your passport for varying lengths of time in order to issue a visa. We cannot give accurate guidelines as to processing times and ensuring the fastest processing time. If you have any questions at this juncture, we will gladly walk you through the process.
However please remember:
- You must have a Hajj Visa
- If anyone has a non-Muslim name, he or she should submit a certificate from a mosque or an Islamic centre confirming that the applicant is a Muslim with the Visa Application.
- Four recent passport size colour photograph on a white background, any other colour background will be rejected and your application will be delayed.
- Passports should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the application form. Ideally your passport should have eight months validity.
- Women and children should be accompanied by husband/father or a male relative (Mahram). Proof of relationship is required (a marriage certificate for a wife, a birth certificate for a child indicating the names of both parents). The Mahram must travel into and out of Saudi Arabia on the same flight as his wife and children.
- If a woman is 45 years old or older, she is allowed to go without a Mahram with an organized group or family and submits a notarized No Objection Certificate from her Mahram.
- If the applicant is not a national of the country he/she is applying from, a valid residency permit must be submitted with the application.
- A vaccination certificate against Meningococcal Meningitis should be attached. The certificate of vaccinations should have been issued not more than three years and not less
than 10 days prior to entry to Saudi Arabia and it should be valid for three years. The vaccination certificate must be with the applicant on entry to Saudi Arabia.
- Hajj Visa is valid for 30 days only.
- Umrah Visa is only valid for 14 days, unless otherwise stated.
- We do not guarantee any Hajj or Umrah Visa.
Flight Delays or Cancellation or Cessation of Aircraft operator/airline
- We are unable to accept liability for any flight delays (for any reason Weather, industrial action or any other reason) or cancellation of the flight to or from Saudi Arabia if the operator fails or is unable to fill their obligation of their part of the contract. We will assist the operator in finding alternative aircraft, but this will be on best endeavours. It is essential that you have sufficient travel insurance to cover this remote eventuality.
- You must behave at all times in line with local customs and abide by the laws of the host country. You are responsible for your actions; we will not be able to assist you if you knowingly or not knowingly violate local custom. Your only support will come from the British Embassy or your travel insurance provider.
How do I make a complaint?
- For any reason should you be dissatisfied with the services that you have received from Zam Zam Travels Limited, you may notify us in writing within 21 days of the event or 7 days after returning from your pilgrimage, any communications outside this time line may make any redress difficult.
- To assist with any dispute, telephone conversation from booking to completion of your travels and any general discussions of your travel and for security reasons for both parties’ telephone conversations may be recorded.
Please forward any comments to the address, below.
Zam Zam Travel Ltd, 524 Coventry Road, Small Heath, Birmingham B10 0UN. Tel: +44 (0) 121 773 5101.
Company Registered Office
Zam Zam Travels Limited, is incorporated in England and Wales under the Companies Act 1985 with a Company Number of 05257204, with Registered Offices at 524 Coventry Road, Small Heath, Birmingham B10 0UN.