- Group: 3 (Late Flight)
- Shifting: YES
- Note: Early bird discounts may apply
Stay: 2 Weeks (Shifting)
Departing: 04/05 August 2019 - subject to airline schedules
Returning: 20/21 August 2019 - subject to airline schedules
This 2 Week, Shifting, 5 Star Hajj Package 2019 inclusive service features:
- Flights from Manchester or London Heathrow airport
- Hajj 2019 Package Visa included
- Hajj 2019 Package Draft included
- Aziziyah Standard accommodation - 5-6 persons sharing (near Jamarat) with full board
- Makkah Hotel 5* Star - Swissotel, with bed and breakfast
- Madinah Hotel 5* Star - Anwar Al Movenpick, with bed and breakfast
- Transport included as per provision by Hajj Ministry
- Ziyarat in Madinah only
- European tents in Mina with sofa, bed, pillow, blanket, including full board in Arafat inclusive of full board. You can upgrade to air conditioned VIP tents in Mina & VIP tents in Arafat with private WC at extra costs.
- Guidance included by fully qualified Sheikh
- Pre-Hajj Seminar included – a must to attend, for your knowledge. Date to be confirmed.
- Cost of an adult (per person) based on four people sharing:
- Cost of an adult (per person) based on three people sharing:
- Cost of an adult (per person) based on two people sharing:
2 Weeks Shifting Hajj 2019 Package Group 3 itinerary (if departure is on 5th August 2019)
Day - 1: (5/08/2019) - 4th Dhul Hijjah - Meet & assist at your airport
Meet & assist at London Heathrow or Manchester Airport to depart for Jeddah Airport throughout the journey for your benefit there will be ground staff to help and guide you with any queries you have from UK till you return home.
Arrive at the Hajj Terminal. Waiting time here can exceed 6 hours to get through the immigration process. This is beyond our control. Once complete, we will travel by coach directly to Aziziyah. Again, there will potentially be a waiting time of over 2 hours while we wait to be released by authorities to journey to Aziziyah from Jeddah.
Day - 2: (6/08/2019) - 5th Dhul Hijjah - Rest in Aziziyah
Depending on Airline Schedules, we might land today. Regardless, you will be free to spend the remaining time of your day resting in Aziziyah.
Day - 3: (7/08/2019) - 6th Dhul Hijjah - Rest in Aziziyah
Spend your day resting in Aziziyah.
Day - 4: (8/08/2019) - 7th Dhul Hijjah - Leave for Mina
We'll leave for Mina. Spend the remainder of your time resting.
Day - 5: (9/08/2019) - 8th Dhul Hijjah - Rest in Mina
This will be our first day in Mina on this day you will be able to enjoy the atmosphere in Mina and will also be given advice and lectures on the days to come.
Day - 6: (10/08/2019) - 9th Dhul Hijjah - A day in Arafat
After fajr approx (08:00)hrs we will leave for Arafat will spend all day, and will also be given advice and lectures till Magharib time and after to leave Arafat for Muzdalifah.
Day - 7: (11/08/2019) - 10th Dhul Hijjah - Return to Mina
After fajr will leave Muzdalifah and return to Mina. From Mina we will leave as a group for Jamarat (Stoning).
Then the group will go to leave for Makkah to complete Tawaf Al Ziyarah return to Aziziyah.
Await news for the completion of the Qurbani. We will then release our Ihram. We will then return to the Mina Tents.
Day - 8: (12/08/2019) - 11th Dhul Hijjah - Second day of Stoning
The second day of stoning on this day we as a group will stone all three Jamarats. Then the group will return to Mina.
Day - 9: (13/08/2019) - 12th Dhul Hijjah - Third day of Stoning
Third day of stoning once we have stoned all three jamarats we can then head back to our Aziziyah Standard Accomodation (unless you opted for VIP) or you could stay in Mina to do another day of stoning.
Day - 10: (14/08/2019) - 13th Dhul Hijjah - Rest day at Aziziyah
Spend your day resting in Aziziyah.
Day - 11: (15/08/2019) - 14th Dhul Hijjah - Rest day at Aziziyah
Spend your day resting in Aziziyah. We will remain here until we depart.
Day - 12: (16/08/2019) - 15th Dhul Hijjah - Journey to Makkah
We'll leave Aziziyah and check you into your 5 star hotel in Makkah after 9pm.
Day - 13: (17/08/2019) - 16th Dhul Hijjah - Rest in Makkah
You will be free to spend your day in Makkah, experiencing the sights and sounds and focusing on your ibadah.
Day - 14: (18/08/2019) - 17th Dhul Hijjah - Leave for Madinah
We'll check out of your hotel around 2pm and begin your journey to Madinah. You'll be spending the next two days involved in your prayers and ibadah. During this period, we will arrange an excursions (ziyarat) where you can learn more about the history. A qualified scholar will be available to hand to guide you through your journey during this entire time.
Please be aware that via coach, the journey from Makkah to Madinah will, inclusive of rest stops, take up to eight hours to complete.
Day - 15: (19/08/2019) - 18th Dhul Hijjah - Ziyarats in Madinah
We will spend this day doing excursions (ziyarats). For this we'll leave at 7.30am.
Day 16: (20/08/2019) - 19th Dhul Hijjah - Rest in Madinah OR Departure
You will be able to spend your day resting. Depending on flight schedules, we may depart today and journey to Jeddah airport from where we will return back to the UK. Exact date of return will be confirmed closer to the time at hand.
Day 17: (21/08/2019) - 20th Dhul Hijjah - Departure
We will depart today at the latest and journey to Jeddah airport from where we will return back to the UK.
All packages are subject to availability; and,
- Airline schedules
- Islamic Moon sightings, which may alter Islamic dates
- Hotel rooms have no specific views
- In Aziziyah, you will be sharing with 5-6 people, irrelevant of your room preferences (e.g. quad, triple, double)
- Visa requirements
- You arranging travel insurance for all parties
Please be aware that hotel check in times are after 6pm, and check out times are before 1pm, unless otherwise stated.
Changes can occur without prior notice, but should they, we shall endeavour to give you as much notice as possible.
Full terms & conditions and privacy policies apply.